1. Nonprofit Organization Sizes are defined as:
Small Nonprofit Organization: Annual Operating Budget Less than $150,000
Medium Nonprofit Organization: Annual Operating Budget between $150,001 and $500,000
Large Nonprofit Organization: Annual Operating Budget greater than $500,001
2. To participate in NEPA Gives, nonprofit organizations must meet the following eligibility requirements: Eligible organizations are defined as any organization qualified by the IRS as a 501(c)(3).
3. Organizations must be located in and serving Northeastern Pennsylvania.
4. To qualify for any prize or incentive funds of any kind nonprofit organizations must have an approved and completed NEPA Gives day profile.
5. NEPA Gives Day begins on June 3, 2022, at 12:00 AM and ends at 11:59 PM on June 3, 2022.
6. Only gifts made online at NEPAgives.org will count towards the prizes and incentives. Donations online must be made by credit or debit card.
7. Donors who enter their own credit or debit card information directly on the NEPA Gives website are entering his/her data into a secure web portal. Sponsors of NEPA Gives assume no liability for credit/debit card information or related information provided by the donor to a third party (e.g. organization volunteer).
8. Each gift is irrevocable and tax-deductible to the extent allowed by law. All donations will be for unrestricted use by the chosen charities unless otherwise specified on the participating organization’s profile page.
9. A minimum donation of $10.00 is required. There is no maximum per donation, nor maximum per charity.
10. Organizations cannot donate to themselves using organizational resources.
11. Donations may not be used to pay for anything that might be perceived as a material benefit to the donor including memberships, admission tickets, payments for tuition, payments for event tickets, etc.
12. Community Foundations are not eligible to receive a giving day prize or bonus through NEPA Gives.
13. Prizes that are periodically announced throughout the day are final only after verification by The Scranton Area Community Foundation.
14. Power Lunch hour, Happy Hour and Golden ticket prizes are limited to one prize per organization per incentive time frame (ex. An organization can only win one prize during Power Lunch Hour incentive)
15. Incentive funds are exclusive to qualifying nonprofits. NEPA Gives reserves the right to verify qualifying information and revoke, change or award prizes at its discretion.
16. All time-specific prizes are calculated using time-stamped data via GiveGab and verified by the Scranton Area Community Foundation.
17. In the event of a tie for an incentive prize, the prize winner will be randomly selected from the Organizations in a tie.
18. Unless otherwise stated, only organizations whose primary office is located in the stated county are eligible for county-specific awards.
19. Organizations, and causes listed within an organization, are EACH limited to winning $10,000 in prize page incentives. This $10,000 limit DOES NOT include identified premier incentives and matches secured by organizations.